Friday, September 4, 2009

A Night On The Town!

Carmen had to work last night, so she brought me the car and her debit card and rode away with her boss. This was my big chance, the break I had been waiting for!. I jumped into the car and fired 'er up.

First stop: Jo Ann Fabrics. Nothing says wild and crazy like a trip to Jo Ann. And yes, I found what I was looking for- twist pins. Our bed skirt just wouldn't stay on without them. And just to assert my independence, I threw in a pack of chewing gum!

Next stop: Wal Mart for peanut butter, coffee filters, toothpaste, eye drops and (don't tell Carmen) a bag of tortilla chips! Then on to Smith's for groceries: fish, chicken, ground beef, veggies, all those guilty pleasures. What a night! I didn't get home until 7:05- late for kitty feeding time. And don't think they didn't know it.